But, many are afraid to use beauty care products because there are chemicals that can be absorbed in the mother’s bloodstream and dangerous for fetus. However, you can still look beautiful with a little careful in having beauty skin products.
How to care for health skin during pregnancy? Please following secret list in performing skin care during pregnancy.
Secret beauty skin during pregnancy:
- Change your skin care is appropriate and safe for pregnant women. For example, add more moisturizer to overcome dryness or replace the oil-free formula if your skin becomes more oily.
- Use a sunscreen. Pregnancy hormones often make your skin more sensitive and vulnerable to the sun and other allergies. The use of sunscreen will help reduce the possibility of hyper pigmentation. If that had happened, hide with concealer before you apply the powder.
- If you feel the skin become dull during pregnancy, give instant light using blush and bronzer to the face refreshed.
- To skin a fresh, mineral water spray on your face.
- Make sure your skin stay hydrated by drinking water regularly. Use a moisturizer that contains no fragrance, because it is safer and likely do not cause allergies.
- Prevent chemicals into the body by using beauty products made from herbal or organic.
- Although facial acne during pregnancy, do not use acne treatment products that contain salicylic acid. Because, in high doses, these substances can harm the fetus.
- Avoid the use of anti-aging products that contain lots of retinoids.
- Stop the use of beauty products made from hard. Note that the material is always contained in the package.
- Avoid beauty products is piercing fragrance.
If you following secret beauty skin during pregnancy,
skincareto blog believe the pregnant women keep look pretty.