Many things should not be done on the hair, but often acted. Without realizing it, shampoo, hair mask also vitamins and various other chemicals that promise to make beautiful hair it can be a disaster.
In order to keep hair healthy, it’s good to avoid unlawful behavior that could hurt the hair, as quoted by the Times of India:
Here how to avoid hurt the hair:
- Do not use anti-dandruff shampoo on a regular basis, especially if the hair is not experiencing this problem. Using anti-dandruff shampoo on a regular basis can cause hair damage.
- Do not dye your hair with coloring products throughout the year. Once the hair color changed back to the original color, let your hair rest for a period of 2-3 months. After that, you can do the dyeing process again.
- Do not straighten and dye your hair at the same time. Give your hair a break.
- Do not comb wet hair with a tight-toothed comb. This can make damaged hair and hair loss.
- Do not indulge too much with hair care packaging products containing vinegar and egg. This product excessive use can also damage healthy hair.
- Do not overdo using hair styling gel. Products that can make straight hair contains heavy chemicals. Including lotions that promise to make hair softer.
- Avoid excessive use of hair sunscreen. Enough with the conditioner can fulfill this task quite well.
- Use a wide toothed comb when hair loss. Do not use a small brush or comb. And, avoid sharing combs with other people, especially when you do not know the condition of their scalp.
- If you have a problem scalp psoriasis and dandruff, avoid using hair oil. Current use dandruff hair oil, hair can actually make the condition more unhealthy and create more dandruff-causing organisms reproduce.
- Do not tie your hair all the time, if you have long hair. This can lead to traction alopecia – a medical condition characterized by hair loss that is localized to a small area, occurs because the hair root retraction continuously.
- Do not use the same shampoo for months. It’s good, use a shampoo with a different brand every month.
- Do not use a hair straightening iron at home more than twice a month.
- Do not let the hair roller is in the head all night. Using rollers is worth no more than 3-4 hours.
- Do not use hair oil or massage if you suffer from hair loss as this can cause more damage to the hair roots and fall out.
- Do not waste time doing their own treatment if you are suffering from hair loss or other scalp problems. Visit a dermatologist and remember, it is not normal if the hair loss is more than 100 strands a day.
- Do not let the post-pregnancy hair loss bothers you, because this is normal and will subside after a few weeks.