Cellulite or stretch marks are skin damage in the dermis, the layer of skin beneath the outer layer (epidermis). The dermis contains collagen and elastin that gives skin durability. Collagen and elastin damage that causes wrinkles. Stretch marks are the acute version of the cellulite.
Stretch marks occur when the dermis is constantly stretched for growth, pregnancy, weight fluctuations, and various diseases. Cellulite is a complex illness or damage to the vascular system. The cause is genetic or hormonal.
Many women have tried various ways to eliminate cellulite or stretch marks. Ranging from massage therapy, apply the cream, diet, and so forth. The results are only temporary fixes and make wallets getting thinner.
But according to Doctor Murad, in his book “The Cellulite Solutions” proper food intake, can also help with
cellulite. These foods must be consumed and avoided to be free of cellulite.
Food intake to free of cellulite:
- Soy beans, spinach, oranges, and tomatoes, rich in nutritious content of lecithin which tightens the skin.
- Salmon, almonds, olive oil and canola oil, essential fatty acids, which benefit skin.
- Chicken, skim milk, and eggs, contain amino acids that produce collagen.
- Fruits and colorful vegetables (blueberries, strawberries, papaya, carrots) and green tea, rich in antioxidants to repair skin tissue.
Avoid Foods to be free of stretch marks:
- Prohibited from eating fatty foods, bleak cheese, butter, red meat, french fries and chips.
- Avoid foods with excess sugar consumption, such as jelly candies, fruit juice, sorbet, sugary cereals, chocolate, and white bread.